With the release of USF's conference games this afternoon, the Bulls' entire 2013 football schedule is completed.
With the announcement of Big East conference games earlier this afternoon, we now know when all of USF's 2013 football games will be played. Here is the entire schedule:
- Saturday, Aug. 31: McNeese State at USF
- Saturday, Sept. 7: USF at Michigan State
- Saturday, Sept. 14: Florida Atlantic at USF
- Saturday, Sept. 28: Miami at USF
- Saturday, October 5: Cincinnati at USF
- Saturday, October 12: USF at Connecticut
- Saturday, October 26: Louisville at USF
- Thursday, October 31: USF at Houston
- Saturday, November 16: Memphis at USF
- Saturday, November 23: SMU at USF
- Friday, November 29: USF at C. Florida
- Saturday, December 7: USF at Rutgers
The positives are the two weeks off before the biggest home games of the season, against Miami and Louisville, and a pretty easy November schedule. On the downside, USF has to play Houston on a short week, which is asking for trouble. And traveling to Rutgers in December brings bad weather into play. USF would do well to get their six wins for bowl eligibility before the last two games of the season.
Kickoff times for most games will not be announced until a couple of weeks in advance. Expect McNeese State and FAU to kick off at 7:00pm, and Houston to start around 8:00pm on Halloween night.