Wednesday night's game is on TruTV. If the channel is not in your local cable package, the games can be watched online for free, but there are a couple extra steps:
- Go to http://ncaa.trutv.com
- Click Log In button at top right.
- Select your cable provider. Cox and Comcast have big shiny buttons; for others, such as Bright House, click "My Service Provider Is Not Listed."
- You will be prompted to log into your cable provider's website. If you have a login, such as to pay bills online or check webmail, use that. If you don't, go through your cable provider's website to set it up.
- Once your login with a cable company is confirmed, the live video will play.
This might take you an extra few minutes, so use the Lamar-Vermont game, or the BYU-Iona game on Tuesday, to make sure you can get the feed to work.
I'm not sure if all cable providers participate, but I can confirm that Cox works. (Caught the end of the Western Kentucky game, too. Painful.) Those of you with other cable companies, please share any tips in the comments.
(ETA: TampaBay.com says:
In the Tampa Bay area, truTV can be found on most cable systems and satellite providers: Bright House Ch. 55; Knology Ch. 73; Verizon Ch. 183; DirecTV Ch. 246; Dish Ch. 204.