(DISCLAIMER: As always, these picks are for entertainment purposes only. No actual wagering is being performed.)
After a tremendously busy couple of weeks for me in which I had to set aside updating this game, I'm finally back to tell you how bad we all are at fake gambling. The answer, as always, is very bad.
Here are the pick-by-pick standings if you want to get caught up. The highlights are Andrew hitting an all-in bet by half a point on Friday night to avoid becoming the first player to reach the sudden-death phase... and also ULismyhothot going two straight weeks making all non-BCS league bets, in an act of true degenerateness.
After Week 6, here are the standings. USF may suck at football, but at least we're representing strong in this game!
- Mike Nascarella, Voodoo Five: $1,126.98
- Collin Sherwin, Voodoo Five: $1,081.82
- Chris Lane, VU Hoops: $1,032.82
- Jamie DeVriend, Voodoo Five: $870.02
- WVUIE97, The Smoking Musket: $804.52
- John Lamb, Owlsblog: $788.63
- GarySJ, Voodoo Five: $750.08
- Scott, Bearcats Blog: $737.73
- the great gunsby, loyal reader: $628.98
- ULismyhothotsex, Card Chronicle: $529.91
- Andrew Porter, The UConn Blog: $394.57
- Kevin Meacham, The UConn Blog: $347.25