Good morning V5ers! We hope you guys are doing better than Boston's sports teams did this weekend. At least USF and Tottenham won on Saturday...On to the links!
1. Best news from yesterday is that Terrence Mitchell was released from the hospital and seems to be doing well after suffering a concussion against UTEP. Its great to see him smiling and back with the team yesterday.
2. Big win for the Half-Hoops yesterday as they beat #19 West Virginia 2-1 in Morgantown with goals from Dom Dwyer and Lucas Baldin.
3. Who is surprised that the coaching staff started preparing for Pitt last week? If you put your hand up, you are a liar.
4. Congrats to Janice Rivera for passing the 1,000 dig mark in her USF career during the volleyball team's four-set loss to Marquette yesterday.
5. Not really surprised that Skip was a bit happier after watching the tape last night. I didn't notice that JaQuez Jenkins missed most of the game Saturday, but now it makes a bit more sense with some of the mental mistakes made in the secondary.