DISCLAIMER: This contest is for entertainment purposes only. No actual wagers are being made. Especially not by me.
I haven't had a whole lot of time to write posts lately, and that includes the usual Protect Your Unit material. To make amends, I figure there are two options.
OPTION #1: Write a gigantic 1700-word blowout with in-depth analysis of where everyone stands so far and lots of clever jokes.
OPTION #2: Just post the Excel file with all the scores and move on.
One note before I post the scores. We use Sportsbook.com for all of our lines and odds, and their rules state a football game must have completed at least 55 out of 60 minutes to pay out on wagers. Back in Week 1, the Western Michigan-Michigan and the Marshall-West Virginia games both came up short of that mark. So any fake bets on those games were canceled and paid back. That's reflected in the scores below.
- Kevin Meacham, The UConn Blog - $1,208.18
- WVUIE97, The Smoking Musket - $1,124.99
- Chris Lane, The Nova Blog - $1,115.00
- Scott, Bearcats Blog - $1,053.17
- Sean Keeley, Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician - $1,040.90
- Chas Rich, Pitt Blather - $1,038.63
- Mengus22, Big East Coast Bias - $1,035.45
- Hoya Suxa - $994.32
- Toro Grande, Voodoo Five - $923.64
- Ken DeCelles, Voodoo Five - $865.55
- GarySJ, Voodoo Five - $863.18
- Andrew Porter, The UConn Blog - $838.64
- Casual Hoya - $775.00
- Voodoo 5 - $724.55
As for the idiot in last place, those responsible have been sacked.