Ironically, that little boy holding the ball plays better defense than Jonathan Bornstein.
Good Morning V5ers! Just a reminder that this is the last weekend that will have no sort of USF football related activities. Yes, I just let out a small tear in joy. On to the links!
1. The guys at Anonymous Eagle have the next round of their ADJECTIVE! Survivor up, and it looks like they might try to take down Shambolic. Remember to vote for anything except Shambolic. If you have an entry as well, let us know in the comments.
2. The guys at Cowboy Altitude have done their own conference reshaping of the conferences with respect to geography, and USF is now part of the newly formed Big Citrus Conference. There are some big names in there like Florida, Georgia, and... wait... is that FAU and SCUMBAGS??? AH CRAP.
3. The guys at The Bull Rush are up to Number 2 on their list of top 5 impact freshman. And while I think he plays, some of the guys lower on the countdown will have more of an impact just based on the lack of depth.
4. 2011 UConn Football: Now with more GET OFF MY LAWN!
5. Bob Bradley is gone! Our long national nightmare is over! #Klinsmann2011