Happy National Dounut Day V5ers! We hope you enjoy a nice Boston Cream or Jelly Donut while reading the five links to get you through your weekend.
1. Hooters and USF Football are teaming up to run the Hooters' Spirit Button contest, which allows fans to create slogans for each home game. The winner for each game wins a couple of club seats for the game, a pre-game VIP tour around Raymond James before the game, and a sweet prize pack
2. Athletics has also launched USFFightSong.com recently, and I think its a fantastic idea. You can upload yourself or a group of friends playing the fight song, and seven lucky people will have their version shown during the middle of a USF home game this year.
3. We are one elimination away from having Shambolic permanently attached to Jim Burr's name. Head over to Anonymous Eagle to cast your vote for Shambolic. VOTE FOR SHAMBOLIC THIS TIME.
4. Matt over at The Bulls Rush has some info a couple of new recruits USF has offered recently. Head over to TBR for more information on Ohio OL Joseph Spenser and Winter Park HS WR D'Vario Montgomery.
5. Looks like West Virginia will sell beer inside Milan-Puskar Stadium according to our friends at the Smoking Musket. We support this idea 1000% percent.