Good Monday morning V5ers! We hope you are having as good a day as Rory McIlroy did yesterday. On to the links! (The Web links, not the golf links. And don't start pounding Guinness at your desk like young Mr. McIlroy.)
1. Congrats to former USF baseball player Kevin Quackenbush, who named to the National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association All-America second team. Quack had a terrific season for the Bulls, one of the few who can say that, and I'm glad that he is getting the recognition he deserves.
2. Matt at The Bull Rush has a nice overview of Sheldon Rankins, a defensive end recruit that USF just offered. Also in recruiting news, Tomahawk Nation is reporting that USF target James Hamilton, from Olympia High School, has chosen the Seminoles. While it stinks that we lost him,
its good that quality recruits have USF in the Final 2. (Note from Voodoo: This sounds like a moral victory.)
3. The guys at Big East Coast Bias offer the perfect formula for all eight Big East teams to be bowl eligible this year. I just wonder why they don't have USF winning the whole thing.
4. Eloy at Rocky USF Bulls wonders what it will take for the Big 3 to become the Big 4.
5. While its great that the US Men's National Soccer Team beat Jamaica yesterday 2-0, this pretty much guarantees Bob Bradley's job is safe for the next three years. I'm kind of bummed out about that.