Good Morning Bulls Fans! Here are your five daily links to get you through your day:
1. Congrats to DE Craig Marshall, who signed with the Virginia Destroyers of the UFL according to Greg Auman of the St. Pete Times. Marshall had a solid start to the season before injuries limited him in the 2nd half of the year. Marshall will join former Bulls Delbery Alvarado and J.R. Reed on the Destroyers roster. Good luck guys!
2. Adam Adkins of the Tampa Tribune has news that Women's Tennis player Irene Rehberger won her opening match in the NCAA Individual Tennis Championship yesterday after defeating Mary Anne Macfarlane 6-4 3-6 6-4. Rehberger will face Maria Mosolova from Northwestern today.
3. USF Sailing is competing in the national finals this week, and are currently in 12th place after sailing was canceled Tuesday due to light winds.
4. Twitter is a wonderful place. If you didn't catch the #BigEastCasino meme that blew up after Dana Holgoson's removal of the Mardi Gras casino you should definitely waste an hour of your day to read everyone's favorite tweets.
5. Congrats to the Lightning, who forced Game 7 after beating the Boston Bruins 5-4 last night at the St. Pete Times Forum.