Good Tuesday Morning to you Bulls fans! If you haven't already, make sure to follow all four of us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Here are your five links to get you through the morning.
1. The guys at the Big East Coast Bias wondered why there wasn't a Lindy's Big East specific edition for their preview when the other five BCS conferences AND the Mountain West had their own. Lindy's response is interesting to say the least. In other preview magazine news, Phil Steele has USF coming in at #25 this year, with the Bulls winning 11 games in 2 of his 9 scenarios. This should get you excited.
2. If you didn't notice it on the side, Max Strauss from ProInterviews got in touch with former USF and current Carolina Panthers DT Terrell McClain. Nice interview from the Dancing Bear.
3. Looks like Mistral Raymond is already making an impact with the Minnesota Vikings. He and former FSU QB Christian Ponder are organizing a team camp here at USF next week. Its great to see that Skinny is taking a leadership position with the team.
4. Greg Auman caught up with a slimmer Coach Holtz, who has lost 32 pounds since the season ended in January. As someone who is trying to lose weight, its good to see Holtz working hard to achieve his weight loss goal.
5. The Gold Cup rosters came out for the US Men's National Team in soccer, and Freddy Adu somehow made the roster. I really have no words for this. I can see Toro already working on his Klinsmann 2018 campaign already. Don't forget that the USMNT is coming to Tampa on June 11th to face Panama.