Good Morning Bulls fans! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Here are your five links to get you through the morning.
1. Congrats to Anthony Henry, Rodenko Dobras, Michelle Collier, Monica Triner, Fergus Hopper, and Robert Grindey for their inductions to the USF Athletics Hall of Fame Class of 2011! This is an excellent class that shows the quality of players USF has had in all sports over the years.
2. USF Track & Field is one of the few sports still going on at USF, and 14 Bulls will be competing for a chance to reach the NCAA Championships at the East Prelims at Indiana University. The track team should have at least a couple of athletes make it to the finals, with my fake money going on pole vaulter Denise von Eynatten and javelin thrower Casey Wagner on the women's side. Hurdler David Aristil and discus thrower Jared Thomas should advance on the men's side.
3. The annual Big East meetings in Ponte Vedra are happening this week, and you really shouldn't expect anything to come out of it. Cardiac Hill has everything covered for you.
4. One of the cool new features with EA's NCAA Football 12 release is the ability to customize the conferences however you want. The guys over at Big East Coast Bias have put together their version of the new Big East, and they found room for USF to be included. Check out the entire conference here.
5. If you didn't watch the final day of the English Premier League yesterday, the heads at the SB Nation mothership put up a chart on how the final couple of positions played out minute by minute during Relegation Sunday.