We all know what really matters at football games.
There are lots of questions to be answered by USF football this fall. Can B.J. Daniels turn the corner and become a top quarterback? Will the wide receivers gel as a unit? Can the Bulls replace key members on both the offensive and defensive lines? Will the secondary and linebackers be ready for the new, wide-open passing games popping up throughout the league?
But deep down, you know these questions aren't important. There's only one question that really matters.
OMG OMG CAN WE PAINT THE FIELD IN USF COLORS PAINT THE FIELD PAINT THE FIELD OMG USF STUPID GLAZERS I WANNA PAINT THE FIELD!!!!!!
Fine. Now that the Bucs' schedule is out, here's your answer.
- September 10 vs. Florida A&M - Sorry, the Bucs play the next day. Besides, the Marching 100 is gonna rip it up at halftime.
- September 17 vs. Ball State - Is this game even going to be on TV? Who cares.
- September 24 vs. UTEP - Sorry, the Bucs play the next day.
- October 22 vs. Cincinnati - If the Bucs/Bears game stays in London, then yes. If it has to move back to Tampa, then no.
- November 19 vs. Miami - Yes.
- November 25 vs. Louisville - Yes
- December 1 vs. West Virginia - Probably. The Bucs are at home but not until Sunday.