Here is our BlogPoll Ballot for the week. Explanations after the jump.
- Clemson survived a run of Auburn, Florida State, and Virginia Tech, and deservedly jumps up 5 spots into the 8th spot.
- With what seemed like the middle 3rd of the poll losing last weekend, there was bound to be a lot changes this week. Texas, Michigan, Arkansas, and West Virginia were the big beneficiaries of all the movement, each jumping at least 5 spots.
- Georgia Tech was on my ballot this week, but absent from Gary's. If the Yellow Jackets win this week, I'm sure they'll get a jump up next week.
- With 5 new teams jumping in, its hard to feel comfortable about each one making an extended run in the poll.
- Its going to take a couple of wins before we put USF back in.